1. When running Marco Connect on a Windows 8.x computer, after installation you must configure it to run as administrator. To do so, once you highlight the application file in the designated folder simply right click and navigate to the tab as shown below. Once you check the box as shown below simply click apply.
2. Please ensure you have Microsoft .net framework 4.5.x installed on your computer.
3. Please ensure that sleep mode on your computer is disabled.
4. If applicable, please ensure the necessary exceptions are set on the Marco Connect folder for any anti-virus software you have installed.
5. Within device manager on the PC please turn off power management on the USB Root Hubs.